Best IGI Wax for Tarts?

I'd like to start getting most of my supplies from CS. I've got a container wax picked out (6006), but now I'm trying to decide on which IGI wax to use for tarts. There are quite a few, so I'd like to hear from y'all on which you use and prefer for tarts.

I've read that 416 can leave a powdery film on tarts, and that doesn't sound very appealing to me. I'd like to have one that doesn't have this type of flaw.

Any suggestions?

I use 4794. It is easy to use. The tops can be a tiny bit wavy, but I like them that way, and it makes them look handmade. They release easily from molds. I just like the wax I guess :)

Is that the wax that sticky and gooey like vasoline? With all the numbers I keep reading about, I get confused...

Well, I didn't see the 6028 they had at the bottom of the page until now....I like blends....so, I just ordered a slab....hope this one was a wise choice!!

Come to think about it, I think I recall HenryK posting pics using this wax....

Is that the wax that sticky and gooey like vasoline? With all the numbers I keep reading about, I get confused...

That wax is IGI 4627 it comes in two 25lb bags in a box.

As for Tarts try IGI 4694 work well, and some of the plam wax they carry also work well, I don't remember the #

Have Fun

I use 4794. It is easy to use. The tops can be a tiny bit wavy, but I like them that way, and it makes them look handmade. They release easily from molds. I just like the wax I guess :)

Do you do the second pour on your melts (tarts). I find that after the first pour, the tops are wavy - but when I do the second pour, they smooth right out!