OUt of soap boxes

traceyy

I ran out of soap boxes and need to package some soap that I sold. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can use instead? I looked locally and there isnt a company in driving ditance so now I have to create packaging. Would it look ok if I banded it with a strip of wax paper and a label?

I'm glad you asked that - I can use the ideas myself. I'd forgotten all about the Ponte Vedra website (Thanks arkangel & jes!) & it's got my brain ticking now.

Would you need to use waxed or some other kind of treated tissue to prevent oil spots, or worse yet, the tissue color bleeding onto the soap?

I have printed a image in the middle of the sheet of computer paper and wrapped the whole bar in it...It ends up lookng like this:

oranganise.JPG

Or you can shrink wrap them and use a simple label. I have done that before too. Actually, I do not think I have ever used a box. Here are some with the shrink wrap and a label:

deskdrawer.jpg

And for a closer look....http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30767&highlight=soap