Favorites

Paulette

This is what I do - hopefully the same will work for you (And hopefully you can understand my lame attempt at giving directions!)

In IE at the top of your browser click on File

Then choose Import and Export

Click Next then choose Export Favorites

Highlight your Favorites Folder (Called Favorites - at least mine is)

Click Next

Choose a folder to place it in - Click Next

Click Finish

You now have a page with links to all your Favorites you can print out

A good idea to back this up somewhere (Burn to a disk or whatever) If you have a crash you don't want to lose all these!

Scrubzz: Thanks a million! I am technically challenged and I appreciate being able to backup my favorites. Wish I'd have known this before my computer crashed a few months ago!!! Took me forever to compile my favorites again!!!!!

Another lil' tip - you should occasionally resave this so that favorites you add after your first "save" won't be lost - when you export like above all to the same place it will overwrite the old one with the new one and any changes and new favs will be added

In IE at the top of your browser click on File

Then choose Import and Export

Click Next then choose Export Favorites

Highlight your Favorites Folder (Called Favorites - at least mine is)

Click Next

Choose a folder to place it in - Click Next

Click Finish

Ok, when I click on file at the top left of my page, it only has import, and when I click on that it only gives me the option of importing my favorites from IE into Yahoo bookmarks (which is where all my favorites are-yahoo bookmarks!). :confused::(

Ok, when I click on file at the top left of my page, it only has import, and when I click on that it only gives me the option of importing my favorites from IE into Yahoo bookmarks (which is where all my favorites are-yahoo bookmarks!). :confused::(

Maybe we are using different versions of IE? I dunno -

I promise "Import and Export" is there on mine