Wick Wares ?

If you like BCN's fos, then you'll like theirs. I think almost of their fos are from BCN. They are close to me, so in a pinch I will order from them, especially the spiced cranberry & creme brulle.

PamR

ps. They are super nice people!!

If you like BCN's fos, then you'll like theirs. I think almost of their fos are from BCN. They are close to me, so in a pinch I will order from them, especially the spiced cranberry & creme brulle.

PamR

Thank you I ordered some jars but no fo's this time

• 5 months later...

PamR

Interesting. First time I read this? Is this true?

They have been so great to me when I go to Texas to visit...even if it's their off hours or days off they still take time to deal with me. I've been using them for about 4-5 years and I forgot to mention, I also get my wicks, wax, labels, jars and fragrance oils there. Ginger

Wow, you're set! I looked over the jars and they don't carry what I use, but I certainly will be trying the fragrances.

Do you have any "must haves" you would recommend to get me started?

What about?:

Fresh Squeezed Oranges

Maple Pecan

Orange Vanilla

TIA

• 5 years later...
Me either.

I just checked out their site and got in even with my salvaged PC on dial-up and old PITA IE 8 as a browser.

http://wickswares.com/

I have the impression that they don't have too much stuff to sell other than some FO's. I think they have one that I have been searching for, though.

EDIT; ANOTHER SIMULTANEOUS POSTING. I NEED TO TYPE QUICKER !!! :-)

Edited by emilyspoppy

Happy to hear all the positives you've posted. In the limited research I did I discovered they have very reasonable shipping cost. I've been a gun shy of BCN after reading the recent issues there. Even before those issues were posted I didn't like the extended delivery time to get products from BCN and had started sourcing other suppliers for replacement oils. You may have found one for me. Thanks!

Edited by safetysue

I don't order alot from them but any really would like to do more business with them. Excellent customer service. Ann has always been very helpful and returns emails and phone calls very promptly. I think they work another job during the day so most of my communciation has been in the evening.

Happy to hear all the positives you've posted. In the limited research I did I discovered they have very reasonable shipping cost. I've been a gun shy of BCN after reading the recent issues there. Even before those issues were posted I didn't like the extended delivery time to get products from BCN and had started sourcing other suppliers for replacement oils. You may have found one for me. Thanks!

Ditto!