I hate to ask (TSW)

Scented

I bought some more of the Et Une Rose. I hate a rose scent but this one is just divine. I soaped it once and want to add some of it to a sugar scrub and bombs. I have to say this one behaved very well for and holds up like a dream. I put some ground rose hips in the soap too.

I also got the Blue Sugar. I couldn't resist.

That was it for me this time. No big time spending.

I haven't soaped Polo Black, but I think cool temps are must from what I have read on different sites about how it behaves.

I *think* (operative word) that I am letting this sale slip on by me.

I went thru my soaping oils the other day, I have so many that haven't entered the soap pot yet. I should be horsewhipped. LMAO!

But I really want some Satsuma Guava. Decisions, decisions. :grin2:

Geesh MA tell me about that one lol!

OK I normally sold cold, but guessing I would have to full water and dick around right? Or will it just knock me out anyway? I have smelled the stuff and anything walking in it would get my attention very quickly. I want the stuff, but I don't want to make myself bald trying to make it work.

Oh I would have to learn to HP with it. I know the Polo Black smells soooooo good ;) Rather it behaved, but apparently it doesn't want to be a good boy and the way it smells -- it doesn't have to be a good boy. :tiptoe:

Oooh, EO's... I swore I'd never get into them, stop it damnit.

(As I sit checking out EOU this morning... :D)

I didn't get the notice till today... I won't do it. Not enough time to plot properly.

What's EOU? :confused: I'm always interested in finding new sites for EOs.