Glass Glow and HTP Wicks

I've been testing wicks with the Glass Glow, I've been using the CSN 14s for the most part but tried an LX wick just for fun. Not very good results (lots of tunnelling), so melted down and threw in an HTP 1212 just for fun.

I'm using a 10 oz tumbler, 3" in diameter, Lemon fo from Nature's Garden at 1oz/lb.

After the initial whopper of a flame settled down, I actually felt like I had a bigger and deeper melt pool than what I was getting with the CSNs. Anyone else been experimenting with HTP wicks? I may try the 126 just to see if that helps with the flame size.

I have been playing with them also, still not able to single wick though and have tried quite a few. I finally tried double wicking with two htp 83's in a 16oz apothecary jar and they did fine for the most part, no tunneling, nice flame but did heat the jar up a little more than I would like. But you don't have the crust on the top of the candle as you do with some other wicks. I have tried, csn's, htp's and a couple of cd's along with a few others with this wax and so far I keep going back to the htp wicks. Hope this helps out a little bit.

I tried an RRD 40 in my 2.75 diameter hex jar and it was a torch!

I am finding that the CSN wicks work best for me in the CS palm. Maybe try 2 CSN 7 or 9's for the 3". I double wicked a 4" apothecary and used 2 CSN 11's but could have gone up to the 12's.

I tried an RRD 40 in my 2.75 diameter hex jar and it was a torch!

I am finding that the CSN wicks work best for me in the CS palm. Maybe try 2 CSN 7 or 9's for the 3". I double wicked a 4" apothecary and used 2 CSN 11's but could have gone up to the 12's.

Thanks, but I'm trying everything I can to not double wick. I just don't like the look of it AT ALL. Personal preference.

Gee, if they don't get any in stock ever, the rest of us will never have to worry about it. I have been checking the site 5-6 times a cay for weeks now, and still out of stock,anybody know when this might be available again?

Gee, if they don't get any in stock ever, the rest of us will never have to worry about it. I have been checking the site 5-6 times a cay for weeks now, and still out of stock,anybody know when this might be available again?

I think they told me in an email it would be end of the month. They were taken by surprise at the response in the marketplace.