Odor Eliminator fo

I purchased this fo from Let it Shine and love the scent. I used Eco Soya CB Adv and 1 oz fo per # of wax. It has a great cold throw and an ok hot throw, but I think I overwicked because its burning faster than others. My question is: The wax turned a greyish color after burn, it has to be the fo because this has never happened before...is this normal for some fragrances? I've overwicked before and it didn't happen, and this wax never turns with other fo's.:embarasse

It could be your FO. I had an FO once that turned my wax blue. I kind of liked it. But since that one bottle, no other bottle of FO has done it and it was the same supplier, same scent. I have had my eucalyptus turn my wax Grey before too. Both times, my candle burned great and the throw was wonderful so I didn't worry about it.

I use C3 and V1 wax with the smoke and odor eliminator from BCN and mine turns a funny greyish color after it's burned. It's only with the candles and not my wickless so it must have something to do with the wicks. I personally think the wax looks ICKY but it doesn't seem to bother my customers.

HTH

This one definitely is not lemon scented (anything with lemon is my personal favorite). I just got my first review from my sister who is one of my test burners...she LOVED it and she does not really like scented candles because of allergies. She wants to buy some now that she tried it. She had a problem with mesquite smoke coming into the house and she said it took the smell away and she loved the fresh scent. I'm thinking it might be close to Ocean scent or maybe even some of the clean cotton or clean linen...very fresh smelling. All I can say is I am the biggest skeptic and it works and smells very nice. I found where to purchase it from this forum and promised feedback after testing.:yay: :yay: