CS Starburst Palm Pillar

That is really pretty Angel. I got some starburst but have not had a chance to try it yet. Got to make a couple for friend and sister. They saw the feather and liked it but think I will also give them a starburst also. I will make them in midnight pomegranage from wsp - which smells great - and also cranberry marmalade:drool: which is drool worthy

That is really pretty Angel. I got some starburst but have not had a chance to try it yet. Got to make a couple for friend and sister. They saw the feather and liked it but think I will also give them a starburst also. I will make them in midnight pomegranage from wsp - which smells great - and also cranberry marmalade:drool: which is drool worthy

During the Holidays I mixed CS Cranberry Marmalade and SS Bayberry...Awesome!

NICE!!! I absolutely love all the palm waxes. I may actually be changing from soy to palm because of how beautifully they turn out. Also better scent throw than soy in my opinion.

Just made a starburst myself yesterday. Coffee with a hint of vanilla and chocolate. CS has the best smelling coffee I have EVER smelled, and the vanilla is from peak, and the chocolate is from cajun candles. Once together, my neighbor stole one from me.:laugh2: She loved the "recipe" and has never seen a palm before, so it is now at her house:( . Oh well. The other was a gift for helping me with my sick daughter, so I don't have one for me. I only have my test candles and there is no scent throw from those. UGGG. Guess I will be busy for myself today:yay: .