ordering candles from each other?

I was wondering if ya'll order candles from each other. I would love to try out some of the members candles just to see how mine compare and to use as learning tools, plus to enjoy of course :) Anyway I was looking around and trying to find some sites and am not finding any. Do ya'll order from each other and if so how did you find peoples web pages?

Dixie alot of the people have their website addresses in the lower portion of the screen. I think your idea has some merit for the newbies. The only thing is it could get to be quit expensive shipping them around. The flipside is this site and the people in here give very informative information on how to correct most problems. They just need good amount of info of what is the problem, wax used, wicks, temp heated to or poured at, container or pillar candle, fragrance, etc... Some cures can already be found in the archives.

Welcome to the board!

HTH

John

If you do order from another CTer, I would highly recommend Trish's candles. THey are amazing, and definitely something to strive for. I have a Raspberry Lilac container candle from her, and it is unbelievable. Very yummy, and scent throw is amazing. She's a good pro to use as a measuring stick.

thanks everyone for your replies. swapping sounds like a great idea but since Im new and havent got all the kinks out yet I feel like whomever I swaped with would be getting the worst part of the deal,lol.

Swaps are great for those that are just learning. It is a way to get honest feedback from someone who is a little more experienced with candles. I used to have my family test them for me but I found out that my mom wasn't looking for what I wanted.