My show pictures

MichelleOH

WOW, that looks really really nice, I don't really see anything that I would change. :)

Soooo, how did yo do?

I did about 2 1/2 x my booth fee. For a 2 day show I thought the show would be more profitable. But I have a lady interested in putting my line into her store:yay:

You did a really great job with your booth! I was wondering if you took the crate that has your room sprays in it, and turned it on it's side if it would look better than having so much space above the sprays. (I'm assuming those are sprays in the aluminum bottles) you could spread them out a little more that way...and would have a bit more space to spread out the containers on top?? Just a little suggestion, for what it's worth. Nice job~

You did a really great job with your booth! I was wondering if you took the crate that has your room sprays in it, and turned it on it's side if it would look better than having so much space above the sprays. (I'm assuming those are sprays in the aluminum bottles) you could spread them out a little more that way...and would have a bit more space to spread out the containers on top?? Just a little suggestion, for what it's worth. Nice job~

Great suggestion!! thanks

Robin, I know the other table should have matched:sad2: I bugged me but I don't usually set up 3 tables and I didn't want to go spend more money on fabric. Thanks for your comments

Great displays, couldn't think of anything, BUT I like the above suggestion or add a piece of wood for a shelf above the top row of spray bottles are even more display space.

I really should talk I did an outside market this past Saturday and my displays looked horrible. I need to figure out everything and where it should go before this coming Saturday. I need something catchy to draw'em in.

Guest EMercier

I like the presentation (I've seen your sample set up before). To me, just looked a bit bunched up. Other than that, I would stop and shop there!

I looks wonderful! If you need a better show try either Atwood show for the Zoar show. The Dover show is fading fast and will be out of business in a few years.

I did find out why the show was so poorly attended too.

Seems everyone who post signs in their yard about the show put them on the tree line, which is public property and the Dover Police went out and removed every single sign on tree lawns!!:mad: They said it was against the law and sure enough, it is!:shocked2:

I like how the table cover is pulled together. Maybe you could have done that with the other table. I would have been afraid someone would have caught a foot on the hanging cloth and pull the whole thing onto the floor.

Just a thought.

I like how the table cover is pulled together. Maybe you could have done that with the other table. I would have been afraid someone would have caught a foot on the hanging cloth and pull the whole thing onto the floor.

Just a thought.

Yes I saw that too and I fixed that after I took the picture. Thanks