The best Mango I've ever smelled

Ok, I'm now on a mission. I smelled a body lotion from Camille Beckman. It's their Mango one but according to their description, it has Mango, Cocounut and Vanilla Bean. This is the most heavenly, exotic Mango I've ever smelled.

Does anyone have any suggestions for someone carrying a good one similar to this?

You can always try JSs' "Coco Cabana", a couple other ingredients added in it, but it sounds wonderful. You never know, that supplier/mfg. might not list every ingredient as competition tends to dupe. If all else fails, try blending your own coconut, mango and vanilla bean. I have a coco mango from Royal that is made for soy, has incredible hot and cold throw and now you have me curious...I'm going to throw in my vanilla bean and see what type of aroma it produces. I'll let you know the results.

I love the scent. Didn't really comment on the line, although, at a retail price of $14 for an 8 oz hand cream, I wouldn't say they are low end. I would say they are a midrange line. Definately not ultra luxury, but, definately not low end, considering you can find hand creams for 1/4 that at your local CVS pharmacy.

They have lower price points than, say, Crabtree, but, I wouldn't call them low end.

I love Camille Beckman, wish someone would dupe their scents. They're nice and soft. I love the one with the rose on the lid, would love it in a nice soft candle. The Mango Coconut vanilla sounds great. Don't get NG's Coco Cabana, cannot smell a vanilla or coconut in it.

Just an update to the Mango Coconut Vanilla I made yesterday. Coco Mango is from Royal Aromatics and made for Soy, the Vanilla Bean Noel is from Daystar. Used roughly 6% Coco Mango and 1% Vanilla Bean Noel. I only had this curing for less than 24 hours and WOW...totally amazing hot and cold throw. I can't imagine what it is going to smell like in a week.