The Late "Whats in your pot this weekend" thread. :)

I'm here, barely :) Let's make this the official thread, I'll change the title :)

I'm going on vacation for the next 2 weeks (someone start this thread next Fri, k?) and day job has been crazy crazy with prepping for a software go live on a new company. I think my hair is literally falling out.

So this weekend the only thing in the pot is packing :)

What's everyone else up to? Sounds like a lot of shows are starting up. Anyone with Mother's day shows?

Happy Mothers day to all you mothers!

I'll be making my very first "real" candles this weekend!

Hurricanes, (or at least one), and a batch of containers (little jars)

I'm expecting.. how shall we say... a learning experience. Hehhe.

I am NOT expecting much success, but will be fun!

:grin2:

I have wedding candles to get done this weekend. They will be done with palm container wax, ivory color and no fragrance oil.

I just received my gel candle kit. First time working with gel wax. I've been doing a lot of reading on it. Kinda scared, but excited to start something new.

Well Robin I'm glad everythings OK. Sounds like you need a vacation. I don't usually post to the "Whats in your pot this weekend" threads because all i'm ever doing is testing!:rolleyes2 But I love to read them.

This weekend I am pouring my final (hopefully) test candles for CS Banana Nut Bread and NG Tibetan Amber. I think I finally have these worked out.:yay: