Avery design pro users

I'll tell...

After you click on print, top right click Options.

It will show you the sheet of labels and you click on the one you want it to start printing at.

Click OK

Bottom right, click on how many you want. Be sure to change from sheets to "How many of each?"

Wa La!!

HTH

I just figured out how to print more then one label of a different kind on the same sheet. Before I thought that you could only do one label of the same on the whole sheet.

I print several labels (different scents) on same sheet frequently. I would never use a whole sheet of the same labels in a long time. I hope that is what you are meaning, it's the same label..just different scent or design etc.

Do tell!!!

Kris

I'm not sure everyone's printer set up is the way mine is but, when I go to print a label, there is a place that says number of copies. Under that it has labels and sheet. I choose labels and you can choose your starting postion on the sheet, you can start your labels anywhere you need to. Where is says copies enter how ever many labels you want..1, or 10 etc. Then just print, and it will give you the number of labels you entered under copies.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

At the bottom of the page there is a Master tab and and lable tab. Put your cursor over the lable tab and right click. You will see new tab, copy lable. Then you are able to print a whole sheet of the same size lable with different wording on each one

VERY COOL!

This is sooooo very helpful! Thanks for postig this...Im computer stupid..and need all the help I can get!

This will make life so much easier..AND...to think of all the labels I have printed over the years...........

LOL

Thanks

Kris

I'm not sure everyone's printer set up is the way mine is but, when I go to print a label, there is a place that says number of copies. Under that it has labels and sheet. I choose labels and you can choose your starting postion on the sheet, you can start your labels anywhere you need to. Where is says copies enter how ever many labels you want..1, or 10 etc. Then just print, and it will give you the number of labels you entered under copies.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Not confusing at all thanks alot I was getting tired of printing 1 label at a time. :laugh2: