Naming an upscale Spa Line?? Help!

Kymber

The creative brain is numb here and we are having a heck of a time coming up with a name for the spa line we were commissioned to do. Anyone have any ideas?? Piedmont is the town we live in which might work great but we can't think of what to put that with, we love Willow something or another but can't think of the something or another ...... after that we are brain dead. We live in the Black Hills of South Dakota and there really isn't anything spa-ish about SD (well except for Hot Springs)....LOL Lots of hills and wide open prairie. I know there are a ton of creative minds on here.....Any suggestions?

Is there any particular word that you want in your name?

We were trying to use either the word Piedmont (where we live) or Willow because we love willow trees. But can't think of anything to go with either one.....

Whispering Willow Hills

Whispers

Whispering Willows

Willow Hill

Whispering Hill

(enough of that combination lol)

Anything Piedmont just isn't going to sound spa-ish to me.

So now you have me thinking and wishing I paid more attention to SD history when I was up there. Poo.

I knew there were a LOT of creative minds on here. These are great ideas. I like the one word ones too. I didn't before but after reading some of these I do. I originally wanted to use Prairie in it since the rest of our "stuff" is Prairie....but Prairie just wasn't sounding spa-ish to me at all. It is so hard to come up with something! Thank you all for helping me try and figure this out!

Well these people http://www.piedmontspa.com obviously thought Piedmont sounded spa-ish! :yay: I think it's a lovely word especially if you think of it with an Italian or French accent, like the northern Italian region.

I found the spa town of 'Acqui Terme', Piedmont, Italy. Acqui is a lovely word with a very appropriate 'watery' connotation for that spa feeling.

Acqui Terme is a city and episcopal seat of Piedmont, Italy, in the province of Alessandria. It is 34 miles SSW of Alessandria. The population is 19,183.

The hot sulphur springs have been famous since this was the Roman town of Aquae Statiellae; the ancient baths are referred to by Paulus Diaconus and the chronicler Liutprand of Cremona. In 1870 Giovanni Ceruti designed a little pavillion, known as La Bollente, for the spot at the centre of the town where the waters bubble up at 75°C.

Might be some words there that give you some inspiration.

To sorta play off Scented for the first one...

Willow Whispers

Willow Winds

Pampered in Piedmont

Piedmont's Pride

Waters of the Willow

Willow Waters

Wells of Willows

Wellspring Willow

Lazy Willow

Willow Wows

Willow's Solace...

K, I think I'm done :P

Just plain Willows as Brenda said sounds very upscale to me.

House of Piedmont and Willow Spa Collection sounds appealing too.

Now for my contribution:

Prairies of Piedmont

Dakota Spa

Black Hills Luxury Spa Treatment

Willow & Dakota Spa Collection

Willows of Piedmont

Willow Hills Spa Collection

Willow Prairie