Swirls

Thank you for the great and very easy instructions. I am going to try some today. Couple quick questions:

Do you use the punched out littler circles as well?

Can you use any type of wax for the circles? I have lots of 'little bits' of left over wax. IGI 1242, 1260, 4794 etc....and some container wax 4760 (i think)?

Can you use any wax (I am using 1242) for the overpour?

Thank you and great instructions!

Thank you for the great and very easy instructions. I am going to try some today. Couple quick questions:

Do you use the punched out littler circles as well?

Can you use any type of wax for the circles? I have lots of 'little bits' of left over wax. IGI 1242, 1260, 4794 etc....and some container wax 4760 (i think)?

Can you use any wax (I am using 1242) for the overpour?

Thank you and great instructions!

Hi Jenn, Sorry to take so long to get back to you, I haven't looked at this post again til today. I use the wax left over (punched out inner circles and bits around the outside of the rings) for chunk candles. I tend to use the same wax for both the rings and the overpour but to keep the overpour as clear as possible I don't add vybar or stearine. If you have different waxes then simply experiment and see what happens, I don't think that there are any hard and fast rules about it. Although you may wish to pm celicagtca as she is the creator of this fabulous technique. I'm so glad you like them. Cheers, Mozzie

Thanks Mozz for forwarding. If anybody is looking for the directions, here in the archives. Just thought I would save you some time on emailing Mozz, that way you can get all those beautiful everlastings made. :)

http://www.candletech.com/archivedforum/YaBB.cgi.144.html

Hi Cheryl, I appreciate that. These candles are extremely popular going by the number of requests I've received for instructions. Thanks for sharing. Mozz

can't wait to try this.

Can I ask' date=' if the overpour is 160, should the rings be poured higher or lower? I can never figure that one :( :embarasse[/quote']

You don't need to worry about that because your rings are already made it's not like you're pouring layer where you have to pour hotter with each layer. I hope this makes sense and helps.