Wholesale Supplies Plus

evesorto

I love WSP's Mango Sorbetto and Fig&Cassis. Both are $14.95 for 8 oz bottle....a bit expensive but they come in amber glass.

I was just on the site and I noticed that it said they have a sister site, http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=6007&ProductName=Fragrance+and+Flavors.com

This site is for their oils only. It says that they offer free ship on orders of $50.

I also noticed that they do offer some "bargain" oils which are $9.95 for 8 oz.

Some that looked interesting to me were:

Cherry Almond

Coffee Cake and Spice

Cucumber Mint

Mango Papaya

Sage and Citrus

Is anyone familiar with these scents?

TIA

Eve

I use some of their scents, but none of the ones you have listed. The higher priced ones that I have are really good. But when I find a WSP scent that I like, I usually try to find the same scent at another supplier's because WSP is just so expensive. I find Peak's to be very comparable in quality, at half the price.

I love WSP oils, but have never used their sister site because I usually need other supplies at the same time, other than oils. I haven't bought any of their really crazy-expensive oils, but for the oils I do get, I am pleased & I LOVE that they ship in amber glass bottles. That is a big plus for me.

I have not tried their FO yet but want to.. I agree that their prices are high but on the same not the site says they have a flat shipping rate of $6.95...when other site have shipping as high as 10-12 dollars for a few FO's...so it should all equal out right?

The flat rate of $6.95 only applies if your order is less than $25. So it's only good if you're purchasing samples. But that is when I use it. Usually I can get 4 - 5 2oz samples for under $25.

If you're buying a pound or more, it's best to get it from the sister site (mentioned above). That way you don't pay any shipping (if over $50).