Neener neener neener...

CareBear

I have a TA-ANK! I have a TA-ANK!

My Tank arrived today. OMG I am so in love. If this thing came with batteries I'd dump the BF!

I wanted to post a pic, but last night I knocked my camera off the counter. Unfortunately I had a beer in one hand and oh - a beer in the other, so didn't have one free to catch the Kodak...

tank tanK taNK tANK TANK!!!!!

(thanks Mom!!!)

I am SOOO jealous! You wanna bring it to my house for a test run? I've got about 5 logs that need cutting, and my cutter broke. I tightened the darn wire too much, and it snapped. I've got my dad coming over today to see what he can rig up on it. (gotta love handy dads...hubby gets handy every once in a while, but dad's better)

MVC-009E.JPG

Affectionately called the "Tank", the Frame is formed Powder Coated Aluminum, that will not react with your soap.

Each of the 12 stainless steel wires has a tightening key. This cutter will turn a log of soap into 12 perfectly cut 1" thick bars.

The Curved arm allows these cutters to accommodate nearly any length log and up to 3 1/2 inches high and 4 1/4 inches wide, even ROUND PVC molded logs!

http://www.forcraftssake.mainsecure.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_8&products_id=20&zenid=b009676ecee3bb6a68bb7359d2d4e46f

Do they make them with 1 1/4 inch cut also?? Once the one inch bars cure down they are too small for my liking.

I totally agree....I cut all mine at 1 1/4"

Oopps ETA.....Every cutter I have looked at because I would really like to buy one is limited to the 1" cuts. They need to be more versatile...and do 1 1/4" LOL