What's your most artistic batch of soap ever?

Share some of your best and most artistic batched of soap with me! I was looking through some of my soaps, and there are some that it was so hard for me to even put up for sale, they came out so pretty. Here are my favorite batches for their artistic eye tantalizing qualities:

My Axe Kilo:

il_fullxfull.5733454.jpg

My Tsunami:

il_fullxfull.7652072.jpg

My Gingered Lime

il_fullxfull.7651914.jpg

My Snake Peel

il_fullxfull.7563556.jpg

I have been told on quite a few occasions that just looking at this soap turns you on, lol:

il_fullxfull.7551446.jpg

And that's all you picked? Hells bells woman, all your soaps should be listed lol! My most artistic is somewhere below named surprise or two or something of that nature. Otherwise it would have been Sola's milk 'n honey where I had butts outlined everywhere.

Thanks everyone. But wait, where are your pictures added to this thread?

Ok, changing focus from soap only, lets show our most artistic soaps AND products ever created. I want to drool over some art today:drool: Candles, knits, bring it on!

I'm working on other body parts for ya lol!

Thanks everyone. But wait, where are your pictures added to this thread?

Ok, changing focus from soap only, lets show our most artistic soaps AND products ever created. I want to drool over some art today:drool: Candles, knits, bring it on!

Beautiful soap. I don't think I have what I consider artistic soap. I have soap with good qualities that's not fugly..LOL..no time to be artistic with my soap:rolleyes2 and right now there's a soap gremlin convention at my house...gotta share that in another thread....hmmm I do have some other stuff to share and when I get a moment I will do just that!

Yum..that's making me hungry...not sure I should come back to this thread because I just know there will be more post like this that make me want to eat lots of bad stuff:mad: ahh but good job with that pie and sundae:highfive: