Philadelphia Area Gathering - Registration is OPEN!

Guest EMercier

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the website for the NJ gathering:

http://www.soapncandlegathering.bravehost.com/index.html and this is the addy for the yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soapncandlemaking/

This will be in Willingboro, NJ on October 14th. Willingboro is about a half hour from Center City, Philadelphia. I haven't registered yet because there are dog shows that I usually do scheduled for that weekend. I guess I need to decide quickly. I'm thinking I'd rather mingle with soapers, especially from CT, than show dogs for one day :grin2:

I heard there is a new one next year in June taking place in Pittsburgh, PA.

Where at, is there a website?? Heck I'm only 45 min. if that away from Pittsburgh. Next summer would be great, by then the baby would be bigger and I could definitly find him a babysitter.

Guest EMercier

I haven't been on in a while. I've been trying to get everything together. I had to sure up a few people. It is still on. It has to be, if not then I'll be charged money, so if ya'll still want to go send in some stuff. I've gotten donations in the mail from several different companies and expect many more after the beginning of August. I've updated the website. I even thought of changing the date to next year, but I would still be charged.

We have:

-The lady that was at the AZ gathering with the wholesaling

-A business coach who had her own business, but she is motivational and will speak on marketing (I hear she is good)

-A guy teaching about making silicone molds for your candles and soaps

-Gift baskets

AND, I have a few others to fill in spaces. We'll have fun. I really need some people to come. I do not want to be charged. I didn't know putting this together yourself would be this challenging. I would like to meet some of you.

GREAT NEWS about registration! :yay:

And the rates you got for the Hampton Inn are $20 less than the deepest discount I can get (Military)!

Just hope the timing will work out for me - Great variety on the schedule so far.