Odor Neutralizing FO

Does anyone know where to get an odor neutralizing fo? I've seen candles in pet stores and elsewhere that neutralize pet, smoke, household odors and I'd love to make some, but so far can't seem to find the fo.

I don't know where to actually by that FO, but I used to buy clove candles just for that purpose (they eliminate smoke & pet odors) :) If you don't like the scent, then that doesn't really help you with your problem, but still wanted to try to help...

I'm sure others will chime in on where to get what you're looking for!

BCN has an odor eliminator, smells kinda floral. I tested it in smelly jellies, in and oil burner at our state pool tournament hotel room. With 4 smokers, it really helped. I left it on while we were out of the room and when we came in, you couldn't smell smoke at all.

Thanks for all the responses. I think I'll try BCN's next as I really like the fragrances I have from them. I didn't see the odor elim there, but I'll do a search on their website for it when I need more.