AH/RE Sale

MissyK

Alright, I just got the email. Saturday only. 4 4ozs for $20.00. That's a deal. So, what's everyone gonna get? You can get as many 4ozs as you want. I love their Lavender Apples & Oak and Pinemint & Blossoms. I'm eyeing up some more. Don't forget to put "Saturday Spectacular" in the comments section and it's tomorrow only.

I won't be ordering anything, lol. I need a sale on pounds of fo, not 4 or 8 ouncers!! If suppliers realized how a $1 or $2 off pound would sell, they might sell more product. Sorry, just a rant. I really could use some of Longwyck's hot apple pie!!

PamR

I won't be ordering anything, lol. I need a sale on pounds of fo, not 4 or 8 ouncers!! If suppliers realized how a $1 or $2 off pound would sell, they might sell more product. Sorry, just a rant. I really could use some of Longwyck's hot apple pie!!

PamR

I'll rant with ya lol.

Amaretto tiramasu is outstanding.

Cantaloupe Lily is very clean.

I 2nd celtic moonspice.

Essence of Jesus is really good. I made a dozen of big 26oz. jars in soy and had a lady come in and bought 1/2 in one trip and came back two weeks later and bought the others. I guess Jesus was telling me to make them cause I sold exactly what I made and she's never come back. Weird. Very musky scent..I haven't poured anymore cause I really wanted to change the name and haven't come up with anything that went with it.

Herbal raspberry is good...not as heavy as raspberry patchouli but damn good throw.

Kickin caramel didn't have a throw for me...but must have just been my nose cause my DIL came over and could smell it from downstairs.

Passion melon is very clean and green.

All of these are great throwers. Other than the eoJ I used 50/50 wax with zinc wicks. Generally poured @ 8%.

What a great deal for these oils... I got mine!

I had a hard time choosing....Here's what I got...

Angel Food Cake

Avalanche

Cashmere Lace

Celtic MoonSpice

Oakmoss Sage

Just Peachy

Almost Paradise

Bird of Paradise

Choc Nut Brownie

Interlude

Moonlight Path BBW (I am in search of a true dupe!)

Country clothesline

Hot Apple Pie

7th Heaven

Strw Rhubarb

Twigs n Berries

Watermelon

Vanilla Wafer

Little Black Dress

White Jasmine

Anybody use/like/dislike these? would love to know.

Thanks

Eve

The Avalanche WILL clear your sinuses. I stood at arms length away the first time I mixed it....very strong

I also ordered the Celtic MS (yum,yum)

OzarkForest (a best seller last year)

I too would like to know about LittleRedDress, OakmossSage, and VanillaWafers

The Avalanche WILL clear your sinuses. I stood at arms length away the first time I mixed it....very strong

I sprayed this on some dried eucalyptus leaves and my house smelled wonderful! Caution: You only need a little ;)