Egads! Another Dipped TP!

This one is for my sister, the bird lover. The wax is also scented "Powder Room", but not colored. I attached the center cluster of ivy w/ a pearl headed pin. I was trying to think of something cheeky to call these for craft fair sales, and decided on a "Lavish Lavatory" line of scented products.:D

tptime2002ms9.jpg

I am thinking of seeing how these sell at $10.00 each. Not including the packaging, I used a glass pillar holder (dollar store) on the bottom, and then the florals, trim etc. totalled about $5.00 each (fancy-dancy Wallyworld prices). I sell out of my dipped Moose at $20.00 each at Christmas, but those have lights and other doodads too.

The scent throw on the TP is pretty heady, but I'm not sure if it's due to the rose, which always seems potent at any level to me. I did add way more fragrance than I would have to a candle pot. Close to 4oz to 2 pounds of total wax (soy and hurricane blended)! I figure if this is sitting on the back of the throne, it will create a more "pleasant" atmosphere.