The Sale Begins at Backwoods

Candlebuddy

I wish the FP's were posted....some of those sound really good!

Sherri,

I have FP in most of the descriptions. If I have missed a FP it is because it is > 200. I have all under 200 noted I am sure. To my understanding under 200 cannot ship international.

Glo

Guest SecretBuddy021
I ordered a bunch! :D

I'm sure by the end of the week, my DH will be glaring at me. ROFL. Oh well. I'll have bottles to curl up w/ and sniff on the couch. HEHEHEHE

Donna

ROFL that's funny! I'm gonna order a bunch (LAST DAY EVERYONE!!)

I can't wait to try Connie's Blue Sugar, and oh about 10 others. :D

ROFL that's funny! I'm gonna order a bunch (LAST DAY EVERYONE!!)

I can't wait to try Connie's Blue Sugar, and oh about 10 others. :D

Today isn't the last day...you have until May 7th....the dates were wrong when they posted the sale..it was corrected the other day! So you all have another week to get your orders in if you want!

Today isn't the last day...you have until May 7th....the dates were wrong when they posted the sale..it was corrected the other day! So you all have another week to get your orders in if you want!

Well thank you so-soy. At least someone has their dates right & it's not me!! Lol. Seems like whenever I try to send a newsletter I end up on here making apologies for all my mistakes! My 2nd newsletter with the "corrected dates" did not update and went out with the wrong dates again. :embarasse ARGGG, I will eventually get it right.

Glo

Well I jumped the gun on ordering. I got my order today! The Maple Sugar is just awesome. I got the Pink Sugar to and a sample of Honey Gingerbread, MMMMMM! All of Connie's FO's have been incredible and great sellers for me. I also have the Pumpkin Cornbread, Lemon Tart and Choc Cheesecake. I just don't think you can go wrong with any of the Backwood FO's, they are that GOOD! Just had to put my 2 cents in, LOL!

(The other Connie)!