Ordering from Peak's--Question

It's been about a year since I ordered from Peak's, so this may have been discontinued for quite a while--do they still offer a discount on purchases of multiple bottles of FO?

I remember when I ordered the last time, I had to ask on this board how to get the discount; once I knew where it was listed, it was very obvious. But since their website has been redone, I can't find it.

TIA,

Jane

Well I believe it's five for a 10% and 10 for a 15% discount. I always thought it was for pounds, but then that's all I ordered. It may apply to 8 ozers and many other sizes. I know the answer is on the board but it would need to be searched, maybe something like Peak's discount.

If you type that Peak's discount into the search feature, pick the third thread.

Unless it has changed, the discount applies with any size bottles. When I made my last purchase I bought several different sizes with a total of 10 bottles and got the 15% discount. I think that's a fantastic thing for Peak's to do!!