Japanese Cherry Blossom Hunt

grama

There's been several threads on this scent. Keep in mind that Bath and Body Works has three different Cherry Blossoms (White Cherry Blossom, Cherry Blossom, and Japanese Cherry Blossom). That being said...I haven't found a good dupe yet for the Japanese Cherry Blossom. Save on Scents has it....not even close (imo). Let us know if you find it :)

D

Hey Candlebuddy - I didn't know that either. I haven't been in a BBW in probably 2 years. I make all that "junk" now so why buy! Thanks for info on the different cherry blossoms! If I find the Japanese one will post where.

Thanks Crystala - I will check them out tomorrow. Gotta hit the hay now it's been a long day and I have been on NASCAR so I could keep up with race - it was out on out cable, sorry cable outfit, but should have saved my time, Jr didn't win :( and Jeffie did and now he's up there with Sr's record. TOO BAD

Yeah, gelluminations has it but its out of stock :{. I order some last week and was eager to smell it but when my order arrive it was short the Japanese Cherry Blossom and Lick Me All Over. I've order a bunch of their "dupes" and they have all been great. You should check them out. They have a great sell going on. All fragrances in 1, 4 and 8 ounces bottles are only 1 dollar per ounce.

I decided to order the gelluminations JCB and also ordered 8 oz of their eucalyptus - been on a hunt for that also. Didn't say anything about being out of stock. Let you know how I - or that is my sister and daughter-in-law like it. They were the ones wanting it - I haven't smelled it.