Hunting down these in the Uk

Not sure if this is correct place but does any one in uk know where you can buy the mini pots these are in??? just think they are pretty and nice way of using up some left over wax, im sure i have seen them some where but for the life of me........

they cant be more than2cm x 2cm

thanks girls and boys:D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOVELY-SET-OF-SPICE-MINI-BOWLS-TEALIGHT-CANDLES_W0QQitemZ180108727881QQihZ008QQcategoryZ16104QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks lol

i know i have seen them think it was in ikea searched and searched there web site but ............ and nearest one to me is lakeside! and boy i aint going there again in hurry lol i like my wits about me lol

maybe best thing is to buy some burn them and keep the dishes lol

thanks lol

i know i have seen them think it was in ikea searched and searched there web site but ............ and nearest one to me is lakeside! and boy i aint going there again in hurry lol i like my wits about me lol

maybe best thing is to buy some burn them and keep the dishes lol

Aww, you're making me homesick up until two years ago I lived within 20 mins of Lakeside and all the delights of Ikea - unfortunately we have absolutely nothing of of the sort here. :cry2:

Hi Gaynor and everyone else.

Checked out my local Tesco Extra and they only have the packs with filled wax. They retail for £3.97. Couldn't find any empty dishes though. Maybe there's no call for them here in Essex (we're not that sophisticated here..lol)

Ruby