Glass Glow Palm Container Wax

jakalex

I am excited after seeing these pics. My container palm was shipped today and I will be stalking the UPS man on Friday :laugh2:

I only ordered the CSN 14's. Is their wick chart pretty accurate for this wick? I have never trusted wick charts lol

Thanks for sharing!

I am excited after seeing these pics. My container palm was shipped today and I will be stalking the UPS man on Friday :laugh2:

I only ordered the CSN 14's. Is their wick chart pretty accurate for this wick? I have never trusted wick charts lol

Thanks for sharing!

I also only ordered the CSN 14's...my jars are a little over 3 inches I hope that chart is accurate. :undecided

Thanks for sharing!

I think it is accurate with this wax. Of course I am sure it all depends on color, etc. But with my first 9 oz hex jar (2.75 diameter) I went with the CSN 14 and they suggested the CSN 12. The CSN 14 burned too fast so the wick rec for that size container was accurate.

Those do look nice !! Did you do a 2nd pour? What do you think about those wicks compared to others you have burned in this wax ?

I did do a very small repour but I really do not think I needed too! I have only used the CSN wicks with the Palm because they work great for me.

I also only ordered the CSN 14's...my jars are a little over 3 inches I hope that chart is accurate. :undecided

The status jar I poured in is 3" so I feel confident that it will burn great! I will post some picks later tonight after I burn.

I ordered both the container and feather wax and several sizes of the wicks. They came in yesterday but did not have a chance to get any poured. Plan on starting in about an hour or so. When I do I will also try to post some pictures. Never posted pictures before so maybe I can figure out how to.