Burning instructions

Do you have a list of instructions that you give to a first time customer to insurer that they burn your candle properly? If so, do you mind sharing? I had a someone take a sample home and lite it, let it melt some, blew it out, broke off the wick, dump the wax out and complained that it would not stay lite and could not smell it. HELP!

I'll share mine with you but it will have to wait until Monday since I'm doing a huge show starting today.

I staple direction with my scent lists. When you buy a candle, you will get directions. Free scent lists/ directions go into every bag. That way they can't yell and say the candle tunneled on them,

It state how and when wicks are to be trimmed

It explaines memory pool and marathon burning as well as appor. how long the candle must be burnt the first time.:cool2:

I put burning instructions on the label of my candles. Problem is some don't read the instructions. This is only to aid them in enjoying their and getting a proper burn. Occasionally someone mentions that the candle tunneled a little bit and I will instruct them to hit with a blow dryer and pour off any excess wax.

John