Tart Displays?

kdmorgan

I am thinking about doing a small show in June to get my feet wet but I have no idea how to display my individually wrapped tarts. No one really seems to know much about tarts in this area so I think if I can diplay them well I can really sell them. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

TIA,

Kim

I like those! How many are you going to display? Those look pretty big, although you could put shredded paper in the bottom for cushioning and filler.

I want to stock around 20 scents. The tree display is only 2 1/2 ft so I think the baskets are pretty small but I love the filler idea. I was wondering what I would do if I got baskets that we too big.

I really like the look of those. I bought the spinner things for the clamshells, but I'm hoping dh will make me something similar to one of those for the individual tarts.

You're so lucky! I wish I had someone that could make these for me. They look like they would be pretty simple to make actually.

I ordered a spinner also for the clams and put bagged tarts in baskets but you can order the baskets for the spinner also. When I get over this present ordering spree and give cc :D time to get paid I think I will order another spinner and get the baskets with that one. Think it will be easier to go through them looking with the basket on spinner.