Make me stop!!!!

asheebeans

Someone take my darn CC and cut it up or burn it!!! I keep wanting to try all these "new things" and it is costing me a bundle! :angry2: Darn you, FBB sellers.....blast you, Blue Sugar enablers.....don't even get me started on lotion temptresses!! I may have to sell some of my molds I have been hoarding to pay for all this stuff!!! :embarasse

Know what you mean about the cc asheebeans, and late night - I am right there with you. Just mailed taxes today and it shore wern't purdy either:cry2:

Something has gotta give - I can't keep going like this. You'll have got to stop posting all these great fo's reviews or I gotta stay off the forum, and that has become addictive also:D

I completely agree! I've been dying to replenish my FO supply for ages now, as we're wanting to mix up our line (it's getting a little stale - IE, I'm getting bored with the same stuff over and over and over again). But other supplies keep taking priority over the new FOs.

Then I come home today to a gorgeous smelling box of FOs. Unfortunately they're not mine. They're for pre-scenting a whole slew of lotion bases for a customer. But I get to drool while I make them! :drool: Then I'll need to somehow force myself to toss out the yummy smelling empties. :cry2:

But I just plowed through my quarterly reports. On one hand, I was floored by how well we did. Honestly had no idea till I pulled together all the numbers. But two, we spent all of it again on supplies. Luckily my stock room is very full! Just not with new FOs. Boo hoo!

I bet if I took all the candles I have made and put them in the cupboard filled with FO's, the candles would take up less room. How sad is that?

Oooh...now that's the sign of a true addiction. Stand up and repeat after me. "Hello, my name is [insert name here]. And I'm a FO addict." :D