FOs that discolor wax

SatinDucky

How about any oil not clear lol. I have an orange spice that makes a very light orange; a raspberry and vanilla that castes a lightish pink. I think all jasmines give off a yellowish hue to them. Drakkar discolors wax also, but since I make it black and red it's no biggie to me.

Pumpkin Pie Spice (two different kinds now) turned wax to a cream color.

The reason I'm asking is for waxed bears. I have a half dozen that are white. I made the mistake of using lilac for the first one way back when. In two weeks it was bright orange. The bowl I had poured the extra wax in was too. I've avoided white bears since then, but now I have a couple people asking for white. I'm thinking a tinted oil, if it's very lightly tinted shouldn't matter too much. I'm just trying to avoid any more morphing surprises.

I wonder if it takes anything to trigger the morph. Most every one of my candles I color. But maybe I could mix up like a pound of wax with each FO and leave it uncolored. Then just set them up out of the way somewhere for a while and see what happens.