Daystar free INTERNATIONAL shipping

Sally

Thats what it says on the website for orders over $200, but for this promotion it's free everywhere whatever size the order.

I emailed Stacy to check it because when I got to the checkout it didn't show any postage for my overseas order.

I still have to decide what to buy tho'.

Sally.

Thats what it says on the website for orders over $200, but for this promotion it's free everywhere whatever size the order.

I emailed Stacy to check it because when I got to the checkout it didn't show any postage for my overseas order.

I still have to decide what to buy tho'.

Sally.

Really??

Oh no i don't need new scents to try! help!!

Half price international shipping is still a good deal.

I feel for those that pay astronomical shipping, it's unreal!

I just sent a small package to British Columbia, under 3.5 lbs and it was almost 17.00 in shipping charges.

That is insane, IMO.

I agree...it's a great deal and you are so right about sky shipping to Canada. I am so jealous that you have the flat rate option there...i'd be in heaven if we had something like that.

This thread had me totally confused so I emailed Stacy myself and she stated like it says in the original sale post that free shipping applies to the US only....international is 1/2 price.

Hope that clears this up :)

HMMMMMM thats odd because I ordered some oils (2 seperate orders) last night & there was no shipping for either order, I guess Stacy will let me know if there are shipping fees to add........rather confused myself now.

Sally.

Yes I wrote to Stacy and this is her email:

All US orders receive FREE shipping - no matter the size of order placed.

International customers will receive 1/2 off shipping - no matter the size of order placed.

Offer is good till Wednesday 1pm central std time.