here is one design of my logo

Well there's some truth there to what Candle man says ... I was thinking garden as in plants and worms and stuff, even though the tub totally erases that thought.

I'd still work at it. The last post that Cowgirl had the font is better, but now nothing sticks out except for the art so I'm not really drawn to it.

If you ditch the lavender, what about another kind of flower arrangement around the tub or some bubbles coming out of the tub ... or I should just go to bed.

Now that I think about it I would ditch 'garden' too but I absolutely love the lavender and the tub. If you use 'luxury' I still think a nice relaxing bath and I don't think garden, heck I wasn't even thinking garden until it was mentioned in this thread.

I think the logo is great and I wouldn't change that at all. However I am not real cracked up on that font for the word 'luxury' - doesn't look bad in 'mary' but just dont like it in luxury (in the 2nd pic on this page).

I like candlemans idea of just 'mary's luxuries' but gotta leave that lavender with the tub, JMO

I like candlemans idea of just 'mary's luxuries' but gotta leave that lavender with the tub, JMO

The lavender, as it is now, coveres up to much of the tub. Try it on both ends and just one bunch at either end, and see how that looks.

BTW - If I had a copy of the tub I could help with ideas.

Candleman, you think I should leave garden out of my name. At first I thought that too b/c I figure people would think of gardening too, but people go to a garden for different reasons not just to pick flowers but for relaxation, the smell of the flowers (which is scents), for picnics and weddings. There are so many things a person can relate to a garden. I guess when I looked at the logo I took the concept to be "not just bath and body products but other scented products as well, but I guess you make a good point. Thanks

Now I have two things to think about which design and the name:undecided

Candleman, you think I should leave garden out of my name. At first I thought that too b/c I figure people would think of gardening too, but people go to a garden for different reasons not just to pick flowers but for relaxation, the smell of the flowers (which is scents), for picnics and weddings. There are so many things a person can relate to a garden. I guess when I looked at the logo I took the concept to be "not just bath and body products but other scented products as well, but I guess you make a good point. Thanks

Now I have two things to think about which design and the name:undecided

The name Mary's Luxuries is generic and would work for all types of products ie-candles, soaps, B&B products etc.

So if you started out with just certain products and you wanted to add others later that name would fit.

BTW - The tub is nice but to me it makes your logo look like you only offer B&B products.

Maybe add a tag line like...

"Awaken your Sences to the Soul"

"Scents that Awaken the Soul"

"Luxurious Scents for the Home, Body & Soul"

just to name a few.

Well after thinking about it all day yesterday and today, I have decided to keep my name as it is Mary's Garden of Luxuries. I am quite sure people would realize that it is what the picture is saying something dealing with bathing. I really do appreciate all of you all help. Candleman, I like your ideas too. I just did not want something simple and the name Mary is already simple enough. With garden in the name people will be curious and want to come in. You know the saying " Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought them back. I am using the word garden in another way. Too many more than just what we learned it to be. Again thanks to all of you and as always you have been a big help.

I love the lavender and the bath tub... very soothing and inviting. It just reads 'calm' to me. Just mess around with the fonts and the way that you have it laid out. What about putting your name on the bath tub... like it is monogrammed... or put your name on a washcloth or towel hanging over the side of the tub.

Just a view ideas for you... If you don't change it at all, I think that post #13 is the best!

Jennifer

I'm a little lost here because of the merging AND I have a nasty headache. But wanted to add that I like your name and "luxuries" can mean a lot of different things. I also like the flowers around the tub mainly because of the color. If you'd want more defination on the tub, you could put a fawcet [sp] (what ever it is called) at one end.