ISO some masculine scents

AngelaVA

Okay, the ladies I sell to are now asking for masculine scents for their DH or DS. Any suggestions? I mainly use FOs from Bittercreek, Peak, Just Scent and Snowtop, so those would be my first choice. I'd rather not add a supplier for just one FO (and it never is really just one FO is it, lol?). But I need some good suggestions. Thanks.

I like Tuscan nights, mountain Lake, Midsummers Night all from Peak. They are all to me very clean masculine scents.

Also, I think Green Aloe and Clover is a very crisp clean scent that would be awesome for men (as well as women). Unisex.

As far as others, I haven't tried any other "masculine" type scents from other suppliers yet.

Would have to second, third or whatever...LOL Peaks Black Canyon. I love that scent. Is one of my all time favorites. I also really like Cool Water. I am not sure if any of the suppliers (I know Peak's and JS doesnt' have it) that you listed have it, but if they do, it is a wonderful scent. I get mine from Wixnwax....oops now you are might have to try a different supplier....I am the evil FO HO! :laugh2:

I have some really awesome masculine FOs but it would require you trying someone else for the scents I am thinking about only because I am not sure what the same would be with the suppliers you mentioned..

I would suggest that you look for the following:

Most men like the woods fragrances, even if it is just the basenote. Patchouli, Amber, Sandalwood. ( Even men that say they dont like these as stand alones, usually like them in a blend )

The Ocean/Rain FOs work sometimes, as do the Musks. I would stay away from the florals and the essential-oil type FOs ( they say they stink LOL ). I have had ( believe it or not ) most of the guys shy away from the Bakery scents if they are buying for themselves ,but if their girlfriends or wives are buying for them ,they always say " My guy LOVES the Creme Brulee', etc etc" Honestly I think it really is the ladies that like the Bakery scents. Men like to eat them but as one guy said, Why the hell would I want to smell something that AINT in the oven! " LOL

I have noticed also that the guys pick up the black, brown, gray, olive and darker shade candles whereas the ladies try the brighter colored candles, new colors and white. Color does make a difference if guys are purchasing for themselves. Odd huh?

??Remember that National test that concluded that Lavendar and Pumpkin Pie were the top two FOs for men with the group they tested, SO, that blows my client base out of the water...LOL:lipsrseal

HTH

I have found that the most popular scents for men in my line are ocean, blackberry sage and bamboo. The number one best bakery for men would be biscotti. I find that the men's cologne type scents are more for the women - I guess they are comforting when their men are away from home.