Scent Event Mango

shutterbugg

Ok guys i tried responding to lyschels post about her sale, but i cant. Im not a vendor (stomp)

I have to tell you guys this mango rocks! If anyone has recieved any of liz's or my B&B mango products this is the FO!!! Course when we bought it we only paid $6.00 :D (love them sales) But it is well worth the $$$$$$$

This mango is like GOLD!!!! Im soooo happy she is selling it in her line now, now i can quit grabbing up every pound i find in the classifieds HEHE

So, it isn't a SE oil anymore it is a regular one? Nevermind, I see the post. Is a pre-buy right now. I'll have to stop in the store and check it out. Wow. You got me intereseted... wish I would have snagged some of it up when it was $6 a pound!!

Actually michi, its not a scent event oil anymore. When we first found out about the scent event oils we fell in love and liz bought all she had LMAO.

One of the problems with the scent event oils is once you find something you like if it sells out thats it, but lyschel has decided to put this mango in her regular line WOOOHOOO (course i have 5 pounds of it now)

Michi i copied this from the supplier page

Mango Pre-Buy

I have had a ton of people that have really wanted this Mango. They say it is true and STRONG and I have to agree with them. So we are adding it to our line! For only $16.00 per pound you can Pre-Order as many pounds of the former Scent Event Mango. The regular price will be $21 per pound. ($18.48 for Butterfly Members or when you purchase 5+lbs)

You can order at http://rochester.hostforweb.net/~can...oduct=A-Prebuy

Pre-Buy Ends Sunday Oct 2nd at midnight.

Or you can call 608-233-9290

or e-mail prebuy@candlecocoon.com

Please let me know if you have any questions :)

Lyschel

Can i have the website address please? I am in love with mango myself. Thanks

Ok guys i tried responding to lyschels post about her sale, but i cant. Im not a vendor (stomp)

I have to tell you guys this mango rocks! If anyone has recieved any of liz's or my B&B mango products this is the FO!!! Course when we bought it we only paid $6.00 :D (love them sales) But it is well worth the $$$$$$$

This mango is like GOLD!!!! Im soooo happy she is selling it in her line now, now i can quit grabbing up every pound i find in the classifieds HEHE

Can i have the website address please? I am in love with mango myself. Thanks

Copied this from the supplier page,, its not on her regular list yet, she is doing a prebuy right now $16.00 a pound, after this it goes up to $21.00 a pound

Mango Pre-Buy

I have had a ton of people that have really wanted this Mango. They say it is true and STRONG and I have to agree with them. So we are adding it to our line! For only $16.00 per pound you can Pre-Order as many pounds of the former Scent Event Mango. The regular price will be $21 per pound. ($18.48 for Butterfly Members or when you purchase 5+lbs)

You can order at http://rochester.hostforweb.net/~can...oduct=A-Prebuy

Pre-Buy Ends Sunday Oct 2nd at midnight.

Or you can call 608-233-9290

or e-mail prebuy@candlecocoon.com

Please let me know if you have any questions :)

Lyschel