beeswax

I am experimenting with that now. I have been putting 1/4 oz pp, it has helped reduce frosting and smoother tops. But after burning, the tops still mottle some, I still have a frost burn line (not as bad though), and I do not notice a better hot throw. I dunno, still working with it. I've also got a candle waiting to burn w/ 14oz soy, 2 oz paraffin and 1/4 oz BW - I don't know if I'm wasting my time on that I'm not quite ready to give up and go dyeless.

I use EZ Soy & add .40oz pp. I also add a small amount of PSA & UA, so you may be able to up it a bit without other additives. What I have found w/ this mixture is: I have eliminated jump lines, have almost completely eliminated frosting, use only 1oz fo instead of 1.5oz w/ great throw, have smooth tops & I can use this mixture successfully w/ both containers & votives. Only problem I have is that I generally have to wick up, but I use zinc wicks, so it's logical that I would have that w/ the soy/bw combo. HTH.

Susan.

Thanks for the info Susan, Im going to have to try this combo. No matter what, I do I can't get a great, or even good HT. (right now HT's my main concern) I've cured, Ive changed temps, just about everything and nothings worked. I'm getting very discouraged. I'll give this a try. Thanks again.