Lamp Rings

The lamp rings----do you use .5 or 1 oz refresher bottles? Also, how much oil do you put to a base? Do you use a base? I have been wanting to get into these for a long time---but have been skeptical of their ability to sell---how much do you charge?

I sell the 1oz oil to use with them, thinking about changing to 1/2 oz bottles, but I have not decided yet.

They sell slow, but they do sell. I like the ceramic rings best, but you and the customer must be careful with them, bc they will crack.

I tell the customer to add the fo to the ring with a dropper, if they drop too much on they will smoke especially if the bulb is too hot. I suggest 60W max. I have not tried using cut fo with them, but that is a thought too.

So where do you get your bottles at? I was thinking of using only 1/2 oz. and no more than 1 oz. I was wondering about the ceramic rings.......I currently have the metal rings and like them but it's been so long since I've ordered these I can't remember where I got them.