Hyaciths from Peaks

soycool

I have read many good reviews about Hyacithns from Peaks but cant find it now on their website.

When I started making candles I bought only from CS. I have had great luck with cranberry marmalade, med fig, fig forest, mistletoe all in pure soy. Moon glow soy testers were a bomb except for apple strudle. JBN had a hit with ginger bergamont. Since I am fairly new, did ICS buy Snowtop correct? And from reading posts it sounds like I need to try Monkey Farts and Pink Sugar from MC. Just got strawberry from Peaks and poured 3 testers, my boyfriend said oob smelled like cough syrup:angry2: MC has a great strawberry jam I have read. Im having a blast with this. Thanks for everything.

Natalie

Boy, I would be bummed too if they no longer had it. I have been meaning to order it to add to my line -- trying not to take things too fast. :wink2: I tested it a while ago and it is a GO in my soy. It had a great scent throw. I guess I will have to wait until it is back in stock. I hope not long because I want to order the Banana Nut Bread real soon and want to order them together.