I need to make soap!!!!!!

AnitaG

You're in the neighborhood of Starville. They had moved to a new location when I left Texas. They should be able to fix you up. Did ya'll get a lot of rain? Watching from Ohio I wondered about the Sabine.. it always flooded roads in the spring, bet this is a mess. I lived in Longview.

Anita, you don't need that much to make some really good soap.

Do you have a Walmart near you? You can pick up coconut oil there, in addition to soy, corn, canola, safflower and sunflower, oh and don't forget lard. They have the canned coconut milk, goat's milk. Then there is sugar and salt. You can use those as additives.

Target sells the Wesson brand of sunflower, bigger bottles and much cheaper than Walmart.

Olive oil could be found at both places, but I bet it is cheaper at Walmart. Olive oil is NOT essential to a bar of soap, you can make a good, long lasting hard bar of soap without olive oil.

Any boxed lined with saran wrap will make a mold. Might not be the perfect mold, but it will fulfill your desire to soap.