Need replacement for BCN oils....help?

I just received a USPS shipping notification from Solas so I'd say it's safe to assume they still ship USPS. As for Peaks, their site is pretty clear about shipping exclusively UPS. I recall contacting them a few years back and they confirmed this. Guess I'm on their naughty list. Can't blame them, really:p

LOL Bette....naughty girl! I had placed an order with Solas and they refunded my payment yesterday because she stated she couldn't ship USPS to me :(

I think i'm gonna mosey over to Steve's site and see what trouble I can get into there...thanks for that recommendation!

LOL Bette....naughty girl! I had placed an order with Solas and they refunded my payment yesterday because she stated she couldn't ship USPS to me :(

I think i'm gonna mosey over to Steve's site and see what trouble I can get into there...thanks for that recommendation!

You are welcome, but PamR deserves the credit. Also, Steve has an incredible pumpkin pie. I'll bet he'd also have a great pumpkin pie spice.

The Mac Apple that cs sells is nice, but I have nothing to compare it to. That is the only supplier I have tried it from. I did get good reviews from friends and family and they have been honest, to a crazy fault almost.;)

Natalie

Lil from Lyndenhouse.net is in Edmonton, she has a bazillion scents. I was just there and smelled a few apple berry/apple scents that were very true to my nose. I think that her prices are comparable when you factor in exchange and shipping.

Also, I've gotten a few of Canwax's scents (I was in Toronto in January) and I found all of them to be awesome. Not that it helps you on your quest.