Face Cream

ladysj

I found this recipe in my many hours of searching the net for recipes. This is going out to my testers. I didn't add any fo in this batch because I wasn't sure which to use. This recipe makes a really small batch.

I thought about Lemongrass EO just a hint. I'm not really crazy about using glycerin to me it is drying. Is there anything that I can sub the glycerin with? Any whoooooooo thanks for looking. My new camera should be here by Wed. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

FaceCream002.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh thanks Michelle I have hydrovance never thought of using that. This batch seems a little dragging to me but it's super creamy and smooth I love it except for the draggy part. It absorbs quickly also.

That sounds likkity-luscious! Just like it looks!

I first used hydrovance in place of glycerin only because I needed a quick sub and didn't want to use honey. It turned out so rich & smooth feeling that I've never gone back & I hope I didn't steer you wrong by suggesting it (cuz everybody's tastes are different) but I truly think you'll love it too! That's probably the one ingredient I'd never want to be without. Everything else is just gravy, lol.

Hey MichelleB- Would the hydrovance help with the "dragginess" that she says her cream has?

The reason I ask is b/c I also have this great cream I make, it works really well, absorbs quickly, is not greasy feeling, but it kind of has this "drag" also.

Guess I'm just gonna have to pop open my pocketbook again and hop on over to MMS and just buy it and try it myself. LOL

Always testing, spending, testing, spending.......... :tongue2:

• 2 weeks later...
I found this recipe in my many hours of searching the net for recipes. This is going out to my testers. I didn't add any fo in this batch because I wasn't sure which to use. This recipe makes a really small batch.

I thought about Lemongrass EO just a hint. I'm not really crazy about using glycerin to me it is drying. Is there anything that I can sub the glycerin with? Any whoooooooo thanks for looking. My new camera should be here by Wed. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

FaceCream002.jpg

Try using a small amount of Rose Essential Oil to your face cream. Good for mature skin, also supposed to help with wrinkles... (you can market a wrinkle cream!!!) LOL

• 14 years later...