wholesale supplies plus?

Crystala25

I use them for everything & like everything I've ever gotten. I DO read the FO reviews, though, before ordering. (on the boards & then right on WSP's site. If you click on each FO, most of them have reviews....& they are honest because they put bad reivews on there too). Some people complain about thier shipping rates, but I've found them to be fine.

I've recently begun trying their FOs. I only have a few but they seem to be pretty good. With other suppliers, I've had problems finding an FO that will give a good throw in everything (soap, candles, body sprays). So far, WSP's work well. Like tarynjms said, read the reviews. They are very helpful. Because of the price I would suggest getting a very small sample first (2ozs is usually enough for me.) :D

If you go to WSP's sister site Flavor & Fragrance (or something like that) they have free shipping on orders of $50 or more. I do most of my ordering from them (MMS and Oils by Nature being the others). A lot of people do have complaints about WSP, but I've always had good service from them, and I like being able to get all my supplies from one place. But that's just me.

I'm not to nuts about their FO at all...when I am in a jam and have to buy supplies and needed a certain scent i'll grab it to save on shipping from 2 suppliers, turns out the FO is not as strong as my normal suppliers would be.

So I tend to stay away from FO there and just get the BB supplies I need.

Dani

I'm really befuddled at the claims their fragrances are bad! I've used them for over five years and have only run into two bad ones. (One had a bad description and smelled nothing like described "Baby's Room", and one was weak. "Pralines") Other than that, I have had nothing but great experiences with their fragrances! There are a few that WSP carries that other suppliers have too, (ie: LoveSpell) but I will buy WSP ones because they perform better in my CP. Their shipping is a bear, I will agree with that one. Unless you are ordering a little...and take advantage of the flat rate shipping, or order JUST fragrances from their sister site and getting the free shipping w/ $50 purchase....it can be pricey. Thank goodness I live close enough I just go and pick it up when I need an order. I know alot of folks don't have that luxury, though, and end up paying quite a bit. I may be in the minority here, but I say their fragrances are pretty good!! :smiley2:

I use a bunch of their FOs... I have had no problems with them in CP or bath and body. The shipping was killing me until they started the flat rate program (0-$25)... but I really like them and use them a bunch.

I use a lot of their FOs and I agree that they are excellent. Some of my best sellers come from their "Budget Buster" line. As with most suppliers, you just have to test samples and decide which are for you. IMHO, they have the best Love Spell, Endless Love, Blk Rasp Vanilla, Beneath the Stars and my all-time favorite, Sweet Rain. Carole

I buy most of my packaging supplies from them and I am in PA, so they only take 2 days to get to me. Shipping to me isn't bad either.

The only FO I have tried is the Sage and Citrus and it does well in soap and candles (my mil loves this scent and right now, I am only buying it for her). I just used two of their EO (sweet orange and lemon) in my gardeners soap and they are holding up really well, too.

Some of their prices on oils are high, just look around for the better prices!

Steph

Most of the ones that I've tried have been good...$27-32/lb good? Not necessarily. I've seen raves about how great their dupes are, but I haven't been so lucky. Of the BBW dupes I've tried, I would say only one was right (and great). The rest ranged from similar to not even remotely close to being a dupe. For the most part, the strength is good. As with any fragrance supplier, there are hits and misses and it's always best to try samples first.