Taylored Concepts

soycrazy

I will never order from them again...I placed a order with them last week,then I sent a message to them that I wanted to cancel my order and not order anything at that time..(I sent these two emails back to back) WELL,they charged my card anyway and when the oils arrived they were leaking and the labels were a soggy mess..I have sent them two emails asking why they went ahead and charged my card (I still have yet to figure out how they charged my card unless they kept my number on file from ordering several months ago)I also said in my email to them about the oils leaking and the labels messed up and do you know what their reply has been?NOTHING!!And the oils~I wound up throwing them in the trash!

I think most places you can't cancel your order, but I would of called them instead of emailing them about the leaking oils. He is pretty nice and helpful there, I don't have a problem with them. They have great prices on lye, eo's & other supplies since I don't have to pay for shipping.

I think most places you can't cancel your order, but I would of called them instead of emailing them about the leaking oils. He is pretty nice and helpful there, I don't have a problem with them. They have great prices on lye, eo's & other supplies since I don't have to pay for shipping.

You are right, if you call, talk to either Robert or Kimberley, they are both nice and very helpful, and have gone above and beyond, a couple of times for me. If I need soaping oils in a pinch or if I need lye, which he has a great price on, I go there. They have a great showroom, nice selection of FO's, containers, oils, etc. I would also add that an e-mail addressed to Robert, I believe, usually ends up at the front desk.....next time I would call first before throwing them away.

I have to say I agree here,

I don't know of many places that will cancel orders once they are placed, even with a phone call. Email is not always reliable, our email is continuously down for one reason or another. As for the oils leaking, that happens sometimes and if you call them, they will take care of you. They are above and beyond one of the nicest suppliers to deal with. They also have some great oils, I would highly recommend them.

Well,they received my emails or they wouldn't have charged my card..I sent the second email immediately after I sent the first one..I wasn't crazy about their oils and for them to ignore my messages isn't very good business whether they could have canceled my order or not..If you like their oils then go for it..I don't....

Just FYI...I know that Taylored does keep credit cards on file. AND they are closed on Mondays..so dont expect to hear from them til atleast Tuesday.

I have always delt with Robert and 90% of the time he is the one that answer the phone.

Kris

They have great coffee scents-I use Coffee House, but they have lots of others to choose from. Their Cheesecake is a fantastic graham cracker scent. They seem to do the bakery scents really well. Hopefully, someone else can recommend others.

I don't think you can cancel an order anywhere, once you've hit the send money paypal button or given them another sort of payment option. Usually at check out in most places, it will tell you to review the cart before finalizing the checkout. I know some of them even state that once you confirm or send the order, it is final. But, as far as I know,you really can't cancel orders & certainly can't return FO's. But, they could've responded to your emails,never the less.

Well,they received my emails or they wouldn't have charged my card..I sent the second email immediately after I sent the first one..I wasn't crazy about their oils and for them to ignore my messages isn't very good business whether they could have canceled my order or not..If you like their oils then go for it..I don't....

why would you place a order if you were not happy with their FO? help me out here, I'm alittle confused with your rant. TC is a great company.

I don't care for TC because the oils I received all smelled the same (chemically or fuelly). I emailed them concerning the problem and no one would respond. But all is well, it was only samples so I just through all 10 bottles in the garbage and chalked it up to a lesson learned. But I would not expect for them to cancel my order after it has been placed or any company for that matter (especially if I didn't like their oils anyway, and to order from them again).

I could not remember the oils I had previously purchased from them,and had some recommendations for their "butter" oil..So I thought I would order that and a few others..I did not say I didn't like their oils before ordering..I am sure I don't now though, after receiving them.....So I did not order from them not liking their oils, I just could not remember if they were good or not..They certainly aren't bad oils but just the same they are not oils I will be ordering again..As far as cancelling orders,I had not received my invoice from them at the time I sent both messages..A few days later they sent me a message saying my order was on the way and charged my card..I can understand if they can't cancel an order but since the oils were leaky and the labels soggy and they never have responded to my message about it,I simply prefer to buy my supplies elswhere..And I didn't like how the oils smelled anyway..

I could not remember the oils I had previously purchased from them,and had some recommendations for their "butter" oil..So I thought I would order that and a few others..I did not say I didn't like their oils before ordering..I am sure I don't now though, after receiving them.....So I did not order from them not liking their oils, I just could not remember if they were good or not..They certainly aren't bad oils but just the same they are not oils I will be ordering again..As far as cancelling orders,I had not received my invoice from them at the time I sent both messages..A few days later they sent me a message saying my order was on the way and charged my card..I can understand if they can't cancel an order but since the oils were leaky and the labels soggy and they never have responded to my message about it,I simply prefer to buy my supplies elswhere..And I didn't like how the oils smelled anyway..

Email is not a reliable way to correspond these type of issues, as they are easily lost in cyberspace. This entire situation could be resolved by picking up the phone.