What's this Potpourri Ingredient?

warmvanilla

If anyone knows and can help me?

I purchased potpourri in a bag...I think...years ago and I love the look of this pod of some sort. There were only about 3 in the bag and I'd love to have more to make a different blend.

I think this came from Pier One, but I'm not sure. If I remember correctly, it was named Asian Spice.

Oh, and when you shake it, there's something like a seed that rattles inside.

Thank you.

post-6436-139458422024_thumb.jpg

I am pretty sure the one you showed in the first picture is the pomegranate instead of the belani apples. Although both are cute. You would have to decide which one you like more.

LOL.

Chauna

Glad I could help. I hope I did anyway.

I am sure I got that from Vanmala.I was packaging some and granddaughter was helping.She said "I like this".Why?She said when you shake it you hear something.I am sure it was a seed.I forget the color of this or the mixture I got.

LynnS

:highfive: Thank you! And yes, Chauna you helped me because I really like the pomegrante one's too! And the apple thingys. They are rustic looking and so much texture. I guess they look natural and that's why I like them so much!

Well, at least I don't have to worry for another year about what they are!

haha

I am sure I got that from Vanmala.I was packaging some and granddaughter was helping.She said "I like this".Why?She said when you shake it you hear something.I am sure it was a seed.I forget the color of this or the mixture I got.

LynnS

I like shaking them too. lol