Taylored Concepts

cindym

I just got in my first order from them. Haven't poured it up yet, but have to say their customer service is outstanding. I placed an order for Orange Patchouli and they sent Patchouli, instead. I called them the next morning and not only did they apologize for the mix-up, but the next day, I had my Orange Patchouli. :yay: I'll definitely be trying them again. BTW, OOB they both smell awesome.;)

Robert at Taylored creates the scents. They mfg them instead of buying from a mfg. You don't have to worry about them not having a particular scent. When they're out, they just make up more. Most of their scents are exceptional - Angel Wings, Biscotti, Leather & Lace, Starbucks, Geranium, Sweet Pea, and on & on. I have used them for three years. Their customer service is also exceptional!!

I agree, their customer service is exceptional. Robert is very nice and will answer any question you might have. Like Peak, they have also come out with some of their own wax blends, that I have heard are very good. I buy my jars there, they have a big selection and good prices. The FO's I have bought I have not tried yet. But OOB the Spring Violet (I think that is the name of it), the Taylored Coffee, Ivory Soap, all smell great. Can't wait to get them in wax.

Taylored Concepts is about 3 minutes from my house.....Oh how I hate that!!!! I'm there at least every other day. All my scents, supplies and wax come from there and I have about 50 different FO's.

Angie, I too love their Apple Strudel. If you light Sweet Pea you need to try their own scent Sweet B's....it's my favorite....great scent throw. I also love the White Tea & Ginger, Spearmint Eucalyptus, Georgia Peach, White Tea, Spice Green Tea, Linen., and their own Taylored Brulee...

I use the C-3 Soy and they have their own brand of a 50/50 soy blend which they came out with in August. I haven't done much with the 50/50 but I do like the blend. I use the zinc wicks with it and I'm sure it's my fault....I probably use too much FO cuz you can use up to 12% and my wicks mushroom. I can't go up in wick size for the jar I'm using.

Robert is very knowledgeble and very helpful.

They also have a special each month for 16 oz fragrances for $10.00. Sept. they had Red Hot Cinnamon, Angel Wings, White Tea and Pumpkin Cappecino (sp). I'll have to see tomorrow what scents are for October.

I've not used other manufacturer's FO's so I don't have anything to compare them with. I did find a manufacturer on Ebay that sells their FO's very cheap. There name is Gemlite. I've asked if anybody had ever used their scents but have no responses.

I have been very pleased with Taylored Concepts FO's, waxes and customer service....... and it's very convenient for me.

Hope this helps.

Wow. That is awesome. I've had to send back FO to get my replacement before, so what you mentioned is above and beyond.

Here's the URL for those interested: http://www.tayloredconcepts.com/

I agree, I am having to will call my damaged wax to get it replaced. I really like the new Taylored container wax from the first slab but the rest of the case was water impregnated. :( hopefully I will get my replacement soon.