Dollar Tree Deal

Finally -- my DT has new stock & they now have the 12oz Libbey Cube Squares! This is a really good deal. I've checked & can't find them for less than $1.40 + shipping. People 'round here really like the squares, so I'll be stocking up. Hope some of yall can find them in your area.

Susan.

The Wally ones are rounded at the bottom. I don't like those as much.

I stocked up on the 12 Square Libbey at DT last month and then I was there again last week and they had a bunch more.

These are really great containers and have been going great.

I just hope that they get a bunch more here... because I haven't found them on any sites - but if nothing else, Hobby Lobby carries them at $2.00 each (double price - Ouch).

I wish our DT had them here. I was just there yesterday looking for odds and ends and I always look and see what I can pour wax into...is that an addiction like the oils are? hehehe.

On a side note, I did notice they had a sign on their door (at ours) about a line of candles they sold being recalled. My daughter mentioned the sign and said "aren't you glad you aren't the one with that account?". I said, "well yes and no, if I had that account I would be happy no doubt, but would hate to have to recall all my candles"

I wish our DT had them here. I was just there yesterday looking for odds and ends and I always look and see what I can pour wax into...is that an addiction like the oils are? hehehe.

On a side note, I did notice they had a sign on their door (at ours) about a line of candles they sold being recalled. My daughter mentioned the sign and said "aren't you glad you aren't the one with that account?". I said, "well yes and no,
if I had that account I would be happy no doubt
, but would hate to have to recall all my candles"

Do you think you could make 10,000 candles a day for only .25 just to sell them for .50?

That would have to be some cheep electricity, cheep candle supplies and cheep labor.