Jump to content

Can you help with a name?


Recommended Posts

I have a range of bath bombs and am adding a couple of new ones to it.

I already have:

Bath Bombs - standard bath bombs

Double Bubble Bombs - bath bombs which make the bath foamy

I now have a new range called butter balls. There are two types of balls in this range - a full-on moisturising ball with shea butter and botanicals and a ball that has added cocoa butter, but is not as "greasy" as the shea ball.

I need a name for each ball. I thought of Cocoa Loco for the cocoa butter balls...but I'm not sure about that. I have no clue what to call the shea butter balls......

Any ideas?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...