Fo's From Alabaster?

KatieB

I did a search and there isn't too much talk on here about Alabaster's FO's. I've never ordered from them, but I've been looking at their website and their FO prices are really decent.

Any rec's for good strong throwers I should try? I use soy wax for containers and a para-soy blend for melts and pillars. I'm mostly wondering about their Vanilla Grapefruit and Wild Oats & Honey. Anybody try those?

TIA! :highfive:

Ive only tried a few and the ones Ive tried all throw FANTASTIC !!

Woodberry...STRONG ..everyone loves this one

Blackberry Pomegranate....it got stronger the longer it sat and EVERYONE loves it

Strawberries and Cream ..I dont care for it but I dont care for any FO strawberry cream but its really strong and those who like it love it

Day at the Beach-...love it and strong

Bird of Paradise- dont care for it and cant bring myself to wick it or melt a tart..the votives are in a baggie

Ginger Peach..OOB its Ok...

Patchouli Rose...if ya like patchouli its good ..and strong

There are so many more I want to try !! If you email a list of what you want to sample, they are more than happy to send you 1 oz free samples.

Very nice people !

Post what you try ..Im interested to hear your reviews of other FOs

Deana

One of my biggest sellers is Kudzu and their Brown Sugar & Fig from them...I am not a fan of the Brown Sugar one though my I have customers that love it.....I also love their Pink(Type), and their Sunflowers..smells like the perfume....and love their Love spell, and they also have an awesome Blueberry Pie and Blueberry cheesecake.

I also love their blackberry pomegranate and have just poured their peach magnolia raspberry and it smells great - have not burned it yet but can't wait to! I have just started ordering fo from them, have ordere jars before and their customer service is good. hth

I just placed my first order with Alabaster today so I am glad to see this post. I got a few 1 oz samples to try, mainly VS dupes but also the Vanilla Grapefruit and Birthday Cake. I wish I knew they would send free samples :undecided I ordered 7 to test for quality before ordering larger quantites. Oh well, I still can't wait to get them :D

I second the Brown Sugar & Fig. OOB it smelled really light to me and I wasn't even sure I'd pour it. Someone suggested that I give it a try and it actually has an amazing throw. I was very surprised. I use J223 and have also found Sweet Cotton and Mulled Cider to be very strong.

Mulled Cider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ' NUFF SAID!!!!!

I love this one too!! Just like Gold Canyon :)

AND blueberry pie, yum!

Here are some of the ones I use from there--I know there are more but I can't remember right now!!

Alabama Kudzu

Apple Pie

Birthday Cake

Black Raspberry Vanilla--I tested several and this one threw the best in my wax blend

Caribbean Coconut

Cinnamon Sticks--Absolutely fantastic

Beaches

Sweet Cotton

Honeysuckle

Mulled Cider--A best seller in the fall and winter

Muscadine--One of my best sellers year-round

Papaya Mango

Peach-Magnolia-Raspberry

Jolly Rancher Watermelon--I think I saw this one on clearance so I'm afraid it might be discontinued--I hope not because I tested lots of watermelons and this was the best thrower for me!

Wine & Roses--I don't personally like rose FOs, but it's strong and several people buy it

• 2 weeks later...

So glad I found this thread kudzu is one of my best sellers if i have it burning in my shop I sell them like hotcakes but someone ordered it for me and haven't been able to find at a reasonable price we split a bottle from mm and it was great is alabasters great

My one and only experience with Alabaster was short of a nightmare but in the midst if their 4 screw ups on one order, I will say the Jamaica Me Crazy smells good. I don't know how their vanilla velour is because it's what I ordered and got Jamaica Me Crazy instead. I KNOW they sound alot alike and I can totally understand how they got confused though :lipsrseal

I am glad everyone else has had a good experience with them though.

Jami

p.s. I have kudzu from ICS and its FABULOUS!!! I am surprised I don't see more talk about this one.