Bath Caviar

ladysj

I'm with you Lady... I've always wondered this about Caviar and Confetti. I have seen some say they make confetti, but I can't imagine how. At least not in those cute shapes you can buy it in. I'm pretty sure it's a machine made thing for both, but I'm curious too!

I HAVE seen supply sites that you can buy the product from and scent yourself, but I wonder if anyone hobbiest or seller, makes their own.

I'm with you Lady... I've always wondered this about Caviar and Confetti. I have seen some say they make confetti, but I can't imagine how. At least not in those cute shapes you can buy it in. I'm pretty sure it's a machine made thing for both, but I'm curious too!

I HAVE seen supply sites that you can buy the product from and scent yourself, but I wonder if anyone hobbiest or seller, makes their own.

Do you remember where you saw them Blaze? As for the confetti is has to be machine made I just don't see making them any other way.

I was just looking through my little sisters bath items just a few hours ago and she had some of that bath caviar from "Caboodles" - it came in a set of four bath tubes w/ display, it was bath caviar, confetti, and fizzies. I thought it was so cute. Never heard of it before today.

Description from The Personal Formulator. :)

Urea is a derivative from proteins. It is a white crystalline powder with a slight ammoniacal odor. Urea is best solubilized in water, one gram dissolves in 1 mL water, 10mL 95% alcohol or 2mL glycerol. Urea is an excellent moisturizer & humectant, replenishes natural urea content in skin after cleansing (avoids dryness), keratolytic properties (skin-exfoliating), antiseptic & deodorizing effects. It can be used in final concentration of 5-15% in creams, lotions, sun care products, after-sun lotions, abrasive creams, cleansing products including shampoos & body washes

I bought a little confetti from AH several months ago because it was on sale, and I was curious. It softened the water a bit, but I wasn't overly thrilled or anything. I've just been packaging small amounts and giving it away to my nieces and friends who have children/grandchildren. No one has asked for more, so that tells me something.

Ok, did a search cause I had no idea what it was either. Found this:

"As luxurious and as coveted as the edible variety served in fine restaurants, our Bath Caviar will serve up a skin-soothing, fragrant aromatic therapeutic bath. Bath caviar is a cross between bath salts and bubble bath. Drop a handful of these sparkling beads into your tub or jacuzzi under warm running water and watch as they dissolve releasing their natural, skin-soothing moisturisers."

Hope this helps!:D