Why are fo's so addicting?

TexasBrat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was lurking in the fragrance forum the other day and someone was saying oh i just got such and such from BACKWOODS, its great etc etc etc...so what did i do...? just went right on over and ordered...yep...i got them today..and i love them all...plus got a free sample...and you know what..i think i might be addicted to getting the free samples , cuz i didnt order that scent so it was like a big surprize ..so i have FSFOCD? and i appreciate the nice little note that connie hand wrote..oh man....think i will cruise on over to backwoods now for a visit...:tiptoe:

TexasBrat,

I placed an order with her on the 26th of Feb., and just got it this past Wed. or Thurs. She shipped it parcel post, I think. But it was worth the wait. Hope you got some of the Pink Pepperberry. It is TDF!!! Honey Gingerbread is really good, too. Well, there was not a bad one in the bunch. YUM-O!!

Hope you get yours soon.

Valerie

plus got a free sample...and you know what..i think i might be addicted to getting the free samples , cuz i didnt order that scent so it was like a big surprize ..so i have FSFOCD? and i appreciate the nice little note that connie hand wrote..oh man....think i will cruise on over to backwoods now for a visit...:tiptoe:

I received mine too and I absolutely love each one and the free sample...which I can't figure out which one is the free sample as I was just aimlessly throwing things into my cart! Will have to look at my invoice!

I love the way it was packaged and I even enjoyed reading PA classified ads from the newspaper my things were wrapped in. (Found a RV in there I wish I could buy to travel around in -collecting Fo's from different suppliers) Was like Xmas!

I refuse to pour a candle until my sinus has cleared up so I can enjoy every ounce of these fo's.

Although...I was very tempted to pour an ounce of Backwoods Sugar Maple over my biscuits this morning. lol YUM-O.:drool:

TexasBrat you poor baby! Hope yours come soon!

TexasBrat,

I placed an order with her on the 26th of Feb., and just got it this past Wed. or Thurs. She shipped it parcel post, I think. But it was worth the wait. Hope you got some of the Pink Pepperberry. It is TDF!!! Honey Gingerbread is really good, too. Well, there was not a bad one in the bunch. YUM-O!!

Hope you get yours soon.

Valerie

I got all of those. :wink2: I can't wait. I talked to her the other day and I know my package is taking the slow route b/c of the high flashpoint on some of the oils, they have to go ground. I'm not complaining, I'm just anxious. :smiley2:

WV, I'm jealous!! I can't wait to try these in soap.

I love the way it was packaged

I refuse to pour a candle until my sinus has cleared up so I can enjoy every ounce of these fo's.

i have the sinus thingy going on too, so i am waiting also...:cry2:

oh yeah i love the green tinted bottles mine came in..just different from the others..i ordered the tropical fusion, breeze in the keys,pink pepperberry..love all 3..free sample was lilac..love that too...as for the classifieds, i will dig mine out of trash and see what i can find.lol..

warmvanilla you should invite me for breakfast..!:waiting:

I love the way it was packaged and I even enjoyed reading PA classified ads from the newspaper my things were wrapped in. (Found a RV in there I wish I could buy to travel around in -collecting Fo's from different suppliers)

This cracked me up. :laugh2: :laugh2: I'll have to start keeping note of which section you all like. WHo wants the funnies???

Glo